Fans accused, Bieber No Fear Destroy Popularity

Canadian teen singer, Justin Bieber, his popularity re-tested. Accused of impregnating his fans, Mariah Yeater. This news is still confusing warm until today.
Justin Bieber
 

He was not worried about the reputation of his career ruined because of allegations Yeater. "Not at all. I'm not worried about my career would be destroyed. When the lies these people are finally revealed, they are no longer my fans, "Bieber said as quoted by Female Fisrt page.

Despite feeling very upset with the allegations that were raised by a woman from California's 20-year-old, Bieber is ready to do DNA tests, to prove that Bieber was not the father of a baby named Anthony Markhouse Trystin Yeater.

"All these things have been handled by my attorney team. But if they want me to do DNA tests, saka will do it," Bieber said.

Bieber also confirmed that he will never waste time meeting with Yeater. Yeater and when it is alleged that he had sex lightning during a concert at the Staples Center, Los Angeles, Bieber was again asserted that he absolutely never met with Yeater.

"No, I will not waste time, I think he did this just to get attention, but it's not something that interests me. These people are not worthy in my mind," she told Star magazine.